Friday 26 April 2013 | By: Unknown

My Teaching Philosophy

Hello everyone!!!!
I believe that most of us have our own teaching philosophy, so do I. Here, I would like to share mine...What do you think about Teaching Philosophy?


I have the utmost confidence that every people is able to strive for success either in academic performance or in life. Aware of it, I should try my best to promote growth in creativity, freedom to think and discover knowledge. I believe that each different individual is unique, has different idea, opinion, and the way of thinking. These will be essential towards more comprehensive lesson that will benefit everyone. 


One of the roles of teacher is to coach and facilitate students throughout the learning process by providing information and giving useful guidance in order to achieve their target. I would like to be more involved in educational activities to expand my knowledge, and being up-to-date with the latest information to improve myself. Because, as for me, teachers should be at least two or more steps ahead of their students. I feel that it is wise to reflect on every lesson that has been conducted, so, the strength can be identified and the weakness can be rectified or improved. 




Besides, I will encourage my students to help themselves to be a student that have a variety of skills and equip themselves withe the skills to meet the challenges in future such as communication skills, digital literacy skills, inventive thinking skills and others. An educator no longer serve as an information provider but help them to be encouraged to explore every opportunity and utilize the resources around their environment, at the same time encourage them to think critically and motivated them,so that they can relate whatever thing they learn in the class with the real world and show the greatest interest in seeking knowledge. What is important is to help students to have high self-esteem, good interpersonal skills and excellent knowledge they have to mastered to survive in the world of future and also believe in their abilities and capabilities. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment