Saturday 11 May 2013 | By: Unknown

Career Plan

Everyone in this world have their own life journey. It depends on ourselves to shape and fill it. There are lots of challenging and sad moments and also a wonderful experience before we reach here, where we are now. Sometimes we get what we want but sometimes we don't. These experiences and lesson have taught us to be more matured and made us realize flaws in ourselves that need to be improved. But, its all about the past and present....How about the future? 


Now, I'm still studying because I've dreamed to be and educator and, InsyaAllah, this is my last semester here. I'm doing my dissertation which the research focuses on 21st Century Skills, and a little bit surprised because there's a lot of skills that students / peoples nowadays need to have to meet the career needs in the future. If we managed to get those skills, we will have a bright future. 

I have planned to be an excellent teachers in the future, so I have to provide myself with variety of skills to produce students who are excel in academic and have good and positive attitudes. And also, at the same time, I've build a dream to pursue my study to the next level of education, to help shaping a better me. I know, the way to success in life is not easy. The success of others have inspired me to continue the way of life, no matter what difficulties and obstacles that need to be faced. That might be interesting and wonderful if I can inspired other people to be with me and join me in the future milestone.  


I hope that I can contribute as much as I can to the community with the knowledge and experiences that I have, InsyaAllah. May Allah bless everything I've done in the past, present and future. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment