Friday 26 April 2013 | By: Unknown

Motivational Slot is Today !!!!

Date: 26th April, 2013


Early this morning I was attending a motivational slot  for post graduates students, organized by IPS, UPSI...The motivator, Tan Sri Dato' Dr. Nordin B. Kardi, was really a nice person...so awesome...I don't really know him but his name is so familiar...During this slots, he was motivating us to enjoy what we are doing now..Me, as a students, must feel so grateful that have been given a chance to further my study at my early age....He also inspired us to keep learning and learning...no matter what...Yes, of course, during this period of time, we've been having a hardship time but always think that there are always some rewards for us...utk apa sahaja yg telah dikorbankan selama ni....In his talk, he keep asking us to improve our communication skill, especially in mastering verbal English...In this blog, I might not use a correct Grammar or Vocabulary..but still......this is the process of learning... He wants us to be knowledgeable...widen our view of knowledge...not only focusing on what we are doing now...wants us to think outside the box...be more productive especially in works.... In his talks, he also mention about do not keep saying the word BUT  and BECAUSE... for example..."Now, I do have a good job but I want to further my study", "I can't attend that program because I've commitment here"... Otherwise, ALWAYS use the word AND... Just think why we should to avoid this words in our daily life...There's something meaningful here..And, really..I've learned a lot today although the slots is only 3 hours of time...Semangat baru telah disuntik seketika...memang betul kata orang...susah nak keep motivating us / others to be a good learner....Well, I have to keep motivating myself for the sake of the future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment